Walking in Circles [WIP] Walking in Circles [WIP]

respect

but i feel like it could more bass and a slightly stronger kick. it just doesn't move me like i know it could. definitely looking forward to hearing a finished version. keep it up

The Cursed Track The Cursed Track

sounds great

gotta admit, you guys are getting better. love the break at 3:22. the end does leave alot to be desired. it sounds like the song could go on for another minute or so. just my opinion though. great song, keep up the great work.

Helix - November Helix - November

I don't get it...

This is pretty much the root of industrial music people. Get over your weird expectations and just accept that this is a great song.

Good to have you back man. Keep it up, I look forward to hearing something new.

[Fiji]Revival [Fiji]Revival

Nice

Good solid percussion, great melodies. Could have chosen better synths in some places. Like at 3:03, I really just don't like the Dble Dominator(?) preset. And it doesn't quite fit in with the other layers. Try messing with the preset and changing the settings around. Maybe you can find something that fits better.

But overall, it's not bad. 9/10 5/5

Professional trance is amazing if you know who to look at. one of my favorites is Above & Beyond and they list a bunch of good ones at trancearoundtheworld.com (remove any spaces)
On that page, just click the play button (there is a loud intro but just ignore it)

MrFijiWiji responds:

haha! i just started listening to their podcast!
it was the double dominator... changed up the lfo and the age amount of voices....i layered a vst with it... and u could still tell lol... good ear my man!
and i will fix that! i plan on selling this in the future :)

Ph0ne & Hopeku - Jew gold Ph0ne & Hopeku - Jew gold

the original was good

but this is far better. I really like how the patterns vary more and there is more activity. great job

Orchestral Theme 1 Orchestral Theme 1

Very good

Love the mood. Very tense, very epic. Great fight music. loops well

Gravey responds:

Thank you much.

-Gravey-

[TMM43] Infinity (Dj-P Remix) [TMM43] Infinity (Dj-P Remix)

eh.

I still like the original more. although the pads are nice, the speed up kinda threw off the mood for me. also, i found the main synth a bit too loud

overall not bad though

A Piano's Testimony A Piano's Testimony

Very good

the one thing i dont like is that the strings are a little "clicky" sounding. dont know if thats intentional or what but good song nonetheless.

Gravey responds:

Its intentional. ;-)

Glad you enjoyed the song. Not your typical cup of tea I know, so to get a thumbs up from you is a good sign that I did something right.

Thanks for the review.

-Gravey-

Gouryella - Tenshi (NG remix) Gouryella - Tenshi (NG remix)

I agree

This is definitely the best style of trance. I always try to find stuff like this on here and it's nearly impossible!

Great work!

Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

yep. definitely pendulum

I definitely hear pendulum in this. Its a great song. good work